MOTOR CONTROL CENTER
A motor control center (MCC) is an assembly to control some or all electric motors in a central location. It consists of multiple enclosed sections having a common power bus and with each section containing a combination starter, which in turn consists of motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, and power disconnect. A motor control center can also include push buttons, indicator lights, variable-frequency drives, programmable logic controllers, and metering equipment. It may be combined with the electrical service entrance for the building.
MCC’s are typically found in large commercial or industrial buildings where there are many electric motors that need to be controlled from a central location, such as a mechanical room or electrical room.
- ViZiTouch V2 operator interface
- NEMA 2 assembly
- Pressure and event recorder
- Battery voltage and amperage display
- Run Test push button
- HAND – OFF – AUTO selector switch
- Manual crank pushbuttons (2)
- Stop pushbutton
- Remote start / deluge valve start provision
- Pressure transducer and run test solenoid valve externally mounted
- Gland plate
- Audible alarm
- Alarm contacts for remote indication
- Weekly exercise programmable time clock
- Crank cycle
- Programmable automatic shutdown (minimum run timer)
- Programmable sequential start timer (delay start timer)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.