Fire Protection System
Our company always brings the best solutions from surveying, designing fire protection systems to the construction and installation of fire protection systems. The construction of a fire protection system always aims at the highest quality with reasonable cost and maximum savings for customers..
Our company always brings the best solutions from surveying, designing fire protection systems to the construction and installation of fire protection systems. The construction of a fire protection system always aims at the highest quality with reasonable cost and maximum savings for customers..When implementing the fire protection system, our company always ensures safety standards for fire protection, warranty and long-term maintenance of fire protection systems for buildings.
Construction must comply with the quality management process of the State, Decree No. 209/2004 / ND-CP and relevant Circulars and Decrees.
Standards and application documents for construction:
- TCVN 3890 – 2009: Fire prevention and fighting means for houses and structures – equipment, layout, inspection, maintenance
- TCVN 7336 – 2003: Fire prevention and fighting against fire protection system – installation required.
- TCVN 5738 – 2001: Automatic fire alarm system – Technical requirements.
- TCVN 2622 – 1995: Fire protection for houses and buildings – Design requirements.
- TCVN 6484: lightning protection for houses and buildings – design requirements.
- TCVN 5873: 1995._ Steel weld
- TCVN 7472: 2005._ Korea. Molten welded bonds in steel
- TCVN 5639: 1991: Acceptance of installed equipment – Basic principles.
Relevant Vietnam Construction Standards:
To ensure the quality management process issued by the State regarding construction as well as the quantity of materials and volume of completion of construction work from time to time on the basis of the Contractor’s construction progress to submit to the Owner Private and Project Management for a project must carry out the following work sequences.
1. Preparation phase:
The contractor co-ordinates with the related parties to monitor the construction progress of related parties to perform related works, to meet the general progress of the project.
Prepare construction drawings for each job to submit to the Investor and Project Management Board for approval.
Supplies and materials:
All materials must be submitted before being put into the construction work and must be of the correct grade according to the bidding documents or the winning bid, and approved design documents.
If changing the type of material, it must be submitted to the Investor and Design Consultant for approval before putting on the project.
When putting materials and materials into the construction site to carry out the construction, approval form will be made.
Also provide documents of origin and certification of goods of the signed materials and materials.
For materials and equipment imported from abroad, they must comply with the technical requirements of the design, with CO, CQ certified copies.
II. Construction phase at the construction site:
– On the basis of construction execution drawings approved by the investor and then carry out actual construction at the project.
The Construction Unit uses materials and equipment approved for construction.
Fire protection system construction INCLUDES:
1. Construction of normal fire alarm system (Zone):
Before the construction of fire protection, it is necessary to clearly define the components of the fire alarm system, including:
Smoke detectors, heat detectors, fire detectors, beam smoke detectors, fire alarm buttons, fire alarms, fire alarm lights, central fire alarm cabinets, signal wiring systems and power cords.
Note: With simple features, low cost, conventional fire alarm systems are only suitable for installation in small or medium-sized companies (about a few thousand square meters), the number of departments is not much ( several dozen rooms); installation for small factories, workshops…
The equipment in the fire alarm system is usually connected in series with each other and connected in series with the fire alarm panel, so when an incident occurs, the center can only perceive and display the entire zone. but the monitoring system (not exactly telling the location of each detector, each fire location). This limits the ability of the supervisor to handle.2. Construction of fire alarm system – Fire protection address:
Components of an addressable fire alarm system include:
Addressable smoke detectors, addressable heat detectors, addressable fire detectors, beam smoke detectors, addressable fire alarm buttons, fire alarms, fire alarms, addressable central fire alarm cabinets, addressable modules For conventional detector, module for connecting and controlling peripheral equipment, signal wiring and power cord. comply with labor safety according to current regulations.
Note: With high technical features, addressable fire alarm systems are used for installation in companies whose premises are large (several tens of thousands of m2), divided into many independent areas, rooms Board in each area is separate from each other. Each device in the system is connected directly to the fire alarm panel to help the center receive the fire signal in each area, each location clearly and accurately.
From there, the center can identify detailed incident information and is displayed on the auxiliary display board to help supervising staff quickly handle the problem.Installation procedure of fire alarm system:
– Step 1: Wiring of all positions of alarm detectors and light alarms to the location of fire alarm control panel
– Step 2: Measuring insulation resistance, continuity measurement for the installed wiring system.
– Step 3: Installation of equipment (fire detector, light bell, central cabinet of fire alarm ……).
– Step 4: Conducting a full system test and testing equipment.
In addition, wireless addressable fire alarm system applies to projects: Factory (under 500m2), high-rise buildings (6-8 floors), hotels, restaurants, …. With high stability, easy maintenance.
3. Construction of fire fighting system – fire protection by water:
Before constructing a fire protection system with water, it is necessary to clearly define the products needed for this process including: outdoor fire box, indoor fire box, fire hose reel, fire hose, coupling, Fire angle valve, piping system and fire pump.
Then the company will comply with the plan and exactly according to the design of fire protection system installation that has been handed over to you.3. Construction of fire fighting system – automatic fire protection Sprinkler:
Sprinkler automatic water fire fighting system is the most popular fire extinguishing system today.
+ The applications of this system are suitable for high-rise buildings, factories, buildings…
+ Not suitable for installing IT server room areas or products with highly damaged properties when facing water.
Advantages: Fast, easy installation and not costly as other specialized fire fighting systems.
Materials needed for construction of fire protection system: Sprinkler nozzle, fire pump system and pipeline, fire valves, fire alarm valves (Alarm Valve), fire alarm lights, fire alarms.4. Construction of fire protection system – fire fighting by foam foam:
Fire extinguishers, piping systems, fire valves, fire alarm systems. This system is mainly used for fire fighting of gas stations
Foam fire extinguishing systems are now used quite a lot because it reduces the amount of water needed, reduces the number of fire extinguishing agents in the fire, reduces environmental pollution, and for high expansion foam, most as if there was no damage to the goods, and within a short time the whole warehouse was back to normal.
Foam extinguishing systems are used in areas with a high risk of fire and explosion, carefully selected, requiring proper foam concentrates, foam mixing systems, foam spraying equipment, and Effective coordination between these components in a fire-fighting system.
Fire extinguishing system foam, when activated, will spray a type of foam covering the surface of gasoline, separating the flammable liquid from the air and the fire, thereby extinguishing the fire.
The foam mixing system can be either “balanced pressure” or “inline”.
The foam nozzle can be a sprinkler, spray, nozzle, monitor, foam pourer, or high expantion foam generator, depending on the foam system used.
Depending on the type of foam, you can fight fire in several ways:
Either use a foam to cover the surface of the combustible with a thick layer of foam, extinguish the flame and isolate the fuel from continued exposure to air, or cool the fuel with the amount of water contained in the foam. or cover to prevent liquid (fuel) from evaporating and mixing into the air.5. Construction Fire Protection System – Fire Fighting FM 200:
It is a clean gas fire fighting system, safe for the environment and people, and has high safety standards. Used for oil and gas industries, medium and high voltage transformer stations. Banks, Treasury, Library….
The air fire extinguishing system FM-200 (HFC-227ea) Air Fire is manufactured according to the ISO9000 quality standard and UL Listed certified.
Air Fire FM-200 is a fire extinguishing system designed at operating pressures of 25 bar and 42 bar.
The Air Fire FM-200 fire extinguishing system is designed with a variety of tank sizes to suit each fire zone. The system uses 13/26/40/67/75/120/240 liter tanks.
This system is suitable for clean environments where people work, and is equipped with high value machines or data.
– Central computer room
– Electrical, electronic, telecommunications equipment, storage equipment
– High-value warehouse, treasury
– Art galleries, museums
– Laboratory, medical equipment room
– Petrochemical plant, oil and gas station at sea, oil and gas pump station
– Fast – Efficient: discharge 30 seconds right after receiving the fire alarm signal from the central control cabinet
Safety: FM-200 is certified to be non-toxic, no harm to humans, no environmental impact, no electrical conductivity, no damage to electronic equipment.
– Economy: Do not affect the equipment in the fire area, reduce disposal costs after the fire.
6. Construction Of Fire Fighting System For Wall:
The wall fire fighting system is a non-automatic fire extinguishing system, consisting of: Water pump – one way, two way valves – pressure relief valve – overpressure protection valve – hand valve – wall fire cabinet – flexible hose to carry water (also known as a tornado), when a fire occurs, the firefighters run to the fire cabinets located inside or hung on the wall (the inside contains water hoses that are stacked or rolled up. ) quickly roll or pull the hose closer to the fire site. then install the spray steering wheel on the end of the wire, the other end is installed on the axis of the cabinet. one person holds the hose tightly, the other opens the water supply valve at the cabinet to spray water into the fire.
Principle of Operation:
Fire fighting water systems include a plumbing system linked to a fire pump, a fire hose (Hosereel) and a fire hydrant. When a fire incident occurs, the user will put the fire hose spraying water directly into the fire to extinguish.
The process of installing a wall fire extinguishing system includes the following steps:
– Step 1: Design complete wall fire fighting system.
– Step 2: proceed to submit documents, suppliers and products.
– Step 3: submit all kinds of samples and supplies.
– Step 4: Submit construction drawing.
– Step 5: prepare human resources.
– Step 6: Prepare all kinds of construction equipment
– Step 7: execution.
7. Construction of fire protection system by CO2:
Characteristics of gas CO2:
CO2 is a colorless, odorless, non-conductive gas, and is a highly effective extinguishing agent. The CO2 automatic fire extinguishing system is used intelligently, reliably and quickly controls the fire before it damages property. The characteristic of CO2 gas is to spread very quickly, so it is capable of fighting effectively.
Order of fire fight activation:
– There is a fire:
* Smoke / heat sensor trigger fire alarm signal (1)
* Control cabinet receives fire alarm signals transmitted from the detector (2)
* The control cabinet transmits fire alarms that emit a bell / horn / light, and at the same time activate the gas fire extinguisher valve
* The fire alarm activates the ringing, the gas spray indicator lights up
* CO2 extinguishing gas is sprayed from the gas tank, along the gas pipeline (3), then sprayed and spread through the gas nozzles installed in the fire area
* The fire will be extinguished
8. Extinguish fire with powder or gas portable bottles:
BC, ABC, CO2, MFZ4, MFZ8, MFZ32, MT3, MT5, MT32 fire extinguisher, trolley fire extinguisher, motorcycle fire extinguisher, car fire extinguisher.The construction of fire protection system for the works is an urgent matter according to the provisions of law. Construction of a fire protection system not only ensures safety for themselves and the community, but also creates safety trust for construction works.